The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#51 2022-02-22 20:49:51

Head_on_a_Stick
Website

Re: The seitan conundrum

golinux wrote:

Having a bad day HoaS?

Yeah. My bike wouldn't start this morning and it took eleven hours to get to the garage.

Last edited by Head_on_a_Stick (2022-02-22 20:53:45)

Brianna Ghey — Rest In Power

#52 2022-02-22 20:57:18

MiyoLinux

alexkemp wrote:

Typhoid Mary also refused to accept what the doctors said (with hindsight, that she was an asymptomatic carrier of Typhoid) and thus killed most of her employers (she was employed as a cook, and Typhoid is water-borne)..

Who said that I don't accept what doctors say?

Good grief man! Chill out.

I gave my personal story. That's all.

alexkemp wrote:

I simply wanted to point out that you could also be an asymptomatic carrier, this time of Covid-19, so that you could quietly do the decent thing & go get yourself tested so that (if true) you do not infect & kill hundreds of other innocent parties.

Man...or if you prefer...Alex...

I've been tested multiple times. I've gotten the vaccines. I wear a mask and use hand sanitizers. What more do you want from me?

All of these "protections" that people use today? My family has been doing for over a decade (before all of this Covid junk happened) due to our children's health issues. We were looked at as being strange for years, but now our way of life is normal.

alexkemp wrote:

Or, deploy your raging ego as a scimitar to destroy those unvaccinated around you. Such a difficult choice.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Yeah...my ego is HUGE!

You obviously don't know anything about me...despite you being a member here for several years.

...and yes...as you said...

I'm special. smile

If you don't believe me, just ask my ego...

tongue

I have been Devuanated, and my practice in the art of Devuanism shall continue until my Devuanization is complete. Until then, I will strive to continue in my understanding of Devuanchology, Devuanprocity, and Devuanivity.

Veni, vidi, vici vdevuaned. I came, I saw, I Devuaned. wink

#53 2022-02-22 22:53:05

golinux
Administrator

Head_on_a_Stick wrote:
golinux wrote:

Having a bad day HoaS?

Yeah. My bike wouldn't start this morning and it took eleven hours to get to the garage.

Soooo sorry to hear that. Machines . . . grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . . .

/me sends another hug plus a cup of green tea . . .

#54 2022-02-22 23:01:56

golinux
Administrator

@MiyoLinux . . . It's easy to step into a pile of poo when assumptions are made. Those assumptions most always say more about the assumer than the receiver.  You are certainly "special" in my Rolodex for whatever that's worth  . . .  smile

#55 2022-02-22 23:16:34

MiyoLinux

golinux wrote:

@MiyoLinux . . . It's easy to step into a pile of poo when assumptions are made. Those assumptions most always say more about the assumer than the receiver.  You are certainly "special" in my Rolodex for whatever that's worth  . . .  smile

Thank you!

....however, I must admit that my ego is so HUGE that it's no longer my ego. I've decided (in my wisdom) to combine the two words (HUGE and ego) into one.

So....it's now known as my HUGO!!! tongue

Take care my friend! smile

I have been Devuanated, and my practice in the art of Devuanism shall continue until my Devuanization is complete. Until then, I will strive to continue in my understanding of Devuanchology, Devuanprocity, and Devuanivity.

#56 2022-02-22 23:26:31

alexkemp

MiyoLinux wrote:

You obviously don't know anything about me...

If I got stuff wrong I apologise. I simply was reacting to what you wrote (and, it looks, got hold of completely the wrong end of it). Again, sincere apologies. It may be that I got weird-ed out by rabid antisemitism in another thread & lost my bearings.

I doubt that it will help, but here's a little story from immediately after I got my booster last Autumn (it connects with your report of eye-problems):-

I walked to town (~20 minutes) & had just bought a cheap hot-chicken sandwich on my way to the bus-stop when my eyesight unhooked. It's a bit difficult to explain, but our eyesight auto-focuses & auto-co-ordinates each eye whilst doing so. In this case, for the first time, and with no reason that I can discern, apart perhaps due to the booster jab, the latter auto-coordination unhooked and I found myself with each eye looking around independently. I had to grab a lamppost to keep my balance, then closed both eyes & the nausea which had been building rapidly backed off. Opening both eyes again it immediately restarted, so I closed them both again & wondered how the hell I was going to cross the road.

On an inspiration I opened just one eye & there was no problem. A minute or two later I opened the other & everything was back to normal. It has never reoccurred. Man, that was strange, but if the booster helps me live I'm happy to pay that price.

I hope that your wife & son do not have any ongoing complications.

#57 2022-02-22 23:55:00

MiyoLinux

alexkemp wrote:
MiyoLinux wrote:

You obviously don't know anything about me...

If I got stuff wrong I apologise. I simply was reacting to what you wrote (and, it looks, got hold of completely the wrong end of it). Again, sincere apologies. It may be that I got weird-ed out by rabid antisemitism in another thread & lost my bearings.

I doubt that it will help, but here's a little story from immediately after I got my booster last Autumn (it connects with your report of eye-problems):-

I walked to town (~20 minutes) & had just bought a cheap hot-chicken sandwich on my way to the bus-stop when my eyesight unhooked. It's a bit difficult to explain, but our eyesight auto-focuses & auto-co-ordinates each eye whilst doing so. In this case, for the first time, and with no reason that I can discern, apart perhaps due to the booster jab, the latter auto-coordination unhooked and I found myself with each eye looking around independently. I had to grab a lamppost to keep my balance, then closed both eyes & the nausea which had been building rapidly backed off. Opening both eyes again it immediately restarted, so I closed them both again & wondered how the hell I was going to cross the road.

On an inspiration I opened just one eye & there was no problem. A minute or two later I opened the other & everything was back to normal. It has never reoccurred. Man, that was strange, but if the booster helps me live I'm happy to pay that price.

I hope that your wife & son do not have any ongoing complications.

Thank you sir. smile

If you don't know me, I like to joke around and have fun. It brings a smile to my face...and hopefully to others...

...although that last part may be questionable. tongue

As for me, the issue is now moot.

I'm sorry for your issues, but I wish you nothing but the best. My best to and for you!

Take care!
Miyo

Board footer