The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-16 23:07:25

MiyoLinux

Jury Duty!

HOORAY! I had to report for jury duty today...but they didn't choose me to serve on the jury! big_smile

Hmmm...now that I think about it...what's wrong with me that caused them not to pick me? tongue

LOLOLOLOL!!!

I have been Devuanated, and my practice in the art of Devuanism shall continue until my Devuanization is complete. Until then, I will strive to continue in my understanding of Devuanchology, Devuanprocity, and Devuanivity.

Veni, vidi, vici vdevuaned. I came, I saw, I Devuaned. wink

#2 2018-04-16 23:20:03

golinux
Administrator

Re: Jury Duty!

Congrats!  Are you a scruffy old graybeard?  You probably look too intelligent to be chosen.

#3 2018-04-17 00:55:59

MiyoLinux

golinux wrote:

Are you a scruffy old graybeard?

Well...kind'a. I'm a scruffy old salt'n pepper mustache and goatee. big_smile

golinux wrote:

You probably look too intelligent to be chosen.

...while it is true that I'm Mensa-material, it was more likely due to my eyes being closed much of the time, because I was almost about to fall asleep? tongue

tee hee...

I have been Devuanated, and my practice in the art of Devuanism shall continue until my Devuanization is complete. Until then, I will strive to continue in my understanding of Devuanchology, Devuanprocity, and Devuanivity.

#4 2018-04-17 01:14:36

MiyoLinux

Regarding my above-average intelligence...of which I deeply, humbly, and passively acknowledge with the utmost sincerity...and shout from the housetops with great exclamation and accolades while holding myself in the highest esteem... big_smile

This is a true story...

I made "Dean's List" each quarter while in college (when there were still quarters instead of semesters). The following quarter after I was finished with college, I received a letter stating that I had made the "Dean's List"...even though I wasn't in college any longer.

Beat that! tongue

#5 2018-04-17 01:32:12

MiyoLinux

However, despite my Mensa-material heritage, Mensa has lost out due to their Mensa-misgivings...their Mensa-misplacement...their Mensa-misappropriation. Yes, I could have been the Mensa Poster Boy, yet I chose to follow my own path'n stuff.

However...all is not lost.

Hey Mensa...

...call me.

#6 2018-04-17 01:58:49

golinux
Administrator

No one would ever divulge my IQ to me so it will remain a mystery to the end of time.  But I'm confident it's above room temperature.  LOL!

#7 2018-04-17 02:09:10

MiyoLinux

Edited: Removed due to my superior entelligence showed me that it was in bad taste...even though I was just tryin' to be silly. Sorry.

Last edited by MiyoLinux (2018-04-17 02:22:01)

Board footer