The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-30 10:54:18

Jakoline

Someone Removed My Bug Report

Someone has removed my bug report from the bug tracker based on a personal conflict, and shadow-banned me from the developers mailing list, he doesn't even care about hundreds of users who will boot to face a blocked networking, the time and effort and the fact that they might leave instead of attempting a solution. This distro is a joke.

https://bugs.devuan.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=606

I'm not the first developer to rant about poor decisions but @golinux can't act like grown-ups

https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/2 … a1.en.html

Someone please delete my account plus all my posts, I've already changed my email into a non-existent email.

Last edited by Jakoline (2021-08-30 11:11:45)

#2 2021-08-30 12:13:34

zapper

Re: Someone Removed My Bug Report

Jakoline wrote:

Someone has removed my bug report from the bug tracker based on a personal conflict, and shadow-banned me from the developers mailing list, he doesn't even care about hundreds of users who will boot to face a blocked networking, the time and effort and the fact that they might leave instead of attempting a solution. This distro is a joke.

https://bugs.devuan.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=606

I'm not the first developer to rant about poor decisions but @golinux can't act like grown-ups

https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/2 … a1.en.html

Someone please delete my account plus all my posts, I've already changed my email into a non-existent email.

Take it easy man, your just hurting yourself with that temper...

I have been there, but raging will only hurt you in the long run. 

I must admit, I don't use devuan as much as I used to, but man, you seem on edge.

Please seek help, no one wants to see you bury yourself.

Okay? Please?

It really isn't worth losing your marbles... trust me. 

Anywho, hope you have a better rest of the week.

Last edited by zapper (2021-08-30 12:20:59)

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. Feelings are not facts
If you wish to be humbled, try to exalt yourself long term  If you wish to be exalted, try to humble yourself long term
Favourite operating systems: Hyperbola Devuan OpenBSD
Peace Be With us All!

#3 2021-08-30 13:07:16

fsmithred
Administrator

Your bug report was not removed. There seems to be a problem with BTS today. I'm getting '502 bad gateway' when I try to access any bug reports. Word has been passed along to the web wizards, and I'm sure it will be corrected soon.

#4 2021-08-30 15:03:54

egberts

Ditto, there is a problem.

Linux ATM driver developer, PPP driver developer, Vulnerability Detection Architect
Distros: Gentoo, Arch, Debian, Redhat, CentOS, Tail, Slackware (all are systemd-free)

- For ten cent, you can send a lobster on a cosmic trip.

#5 2021-08-30 16:07:58

golinux
Administrator

In addition, the dev who processes the bug reports rarely visits this forum and has been on holiday.

We accept your apology.  smile

#6 2021-08-30 17:51:35

golinux
Administrator

The 502 error on bugs.d.o has been fixed. It seems that /tmp was full.

#7 2021-09-02 17:25:05

Jackoline1

I did not apologize, I already said I was only trying to be nice with 'You', there is no 'We'.

My bug report link was still broken at the time your post, and my emails were still undelivered to the mailing list. Now today my email was removed from the mailing list and my Dev1Galaxy username became invalid, my guess is that you were waiting for validation from someone higher judging by your large emoji smile.

I really don't know why do you cling so desperately to this whole systemd fight while you clearly have no beliefs of any kind. This is a broken distro.

Last edited by Jackoline1 (2021-09-02 17:31:08)

#8 2021-09-02 18:10:56

golinux
Administrator

Yes, there is a "we" at Devuan.  That is what's makes this distro unique and powerful.

I have not touched your email or forum accounts. Neither have I suggested or encouraged action to be taken by anyone else.

#9 2021-09-02 20:14:51

ralph.ronnquist
Administrator

Your @Jackoline account was invalidated on your own request. Welcome back.

Board footer