The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-30 17:18:06

xD
Website

Why This Website Have A Copy Of devuan.org?

Basically what the title says. Why is there a website that appears to have an entire copy of the Devuan website. Like, the website is about GMOs or something. It's unrelated to Linux... I think?

http://www.saynotogmos.org/devuan-final/index.html

Am I missing something?

mmm mmmmm! (◡‿◡✿)

#2 2018-01-30 17:36:01

golinux
Administrator

Re: Why This Website Have A Copy Of devuan.org?

xD wrote:

Basically what the title says. Why is there a website that appears to have an entire copy of the Devuan website. Like, the website is about GMOs or something. It's unrelated to Linux... I think?

http://www.saynotogmos.org/devuan-final/index.html

Am I missing something?

Yes.  I am part of the team that designs/maintains the Devuan website.  The backend is a bit of a hairball so last year I converted it to plain html as an experiment and option to simplify things.  I posted it on that old website of mine.  In the end, we stayed with the hairball.  Just last night I posted a proposal for some subtle color changes for the official ascii release.  Note that only that page has the changes.  Structural changes are coming soon too.

#3 2018-02-02 16:40:58

xD
Website

golinux wrote:
xD wrote:

some stuff ...

Yes.  I am part of the team that designs/maintains the Devuan website.  The backend is a bit of a hairball so last year I converted it to plain html as an experiment and option to simplify things.  I posted it on that old website of mine.  In the end, we stayed with the hairball.  Just last night I posted a proposal for some subtle color changes for the official ascii release.  Note that only that page has the changes.  Structural changes are coming soon too.

Interesting colour change. I like it!

mmm mmmmm! (◡‿◡✿)

#4 2018-02-02 16:54:53

golinux
Administrator

Thanks.  If you upgrade to ascii you can see the darkpurpy Xfce desktop!

Board footer