The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-28 22:48:50

golinux
Administrator

Have questions? Find answers!

Before you ask your question, search duckduckgo.com for any error messages you may have gotten because answers and/or documentation for Debian will often be the same for Devuan.  Post here once you have confirmed that it's not an upstream issue,

If you have a question about Devuan, this user forum is a good place to start. But there are other resources available that might help you to find an answer even before you ask here or if your question here goes unanswered.  Each of these resources has its pros and cons.  Once you become more familiar with them, you'll know the best place to either find an answer or start a discussion about something new.

Devuan's irc channels always have the most current chatter about what's going on with Devuan.  #devuan is logged at botbot and the search function will take you to conversations that go back to the very beginning of the fork. Irc is also where you'll most likely catch a developer to ask a specific technical question.

The DNG mail list was started before the fork was official.  All the history is there as well as debates and sometimes lengthy technical discussions.

Finally, check the Devuan bugtracker to see if your issue has already been reported.  If it has, respond with any additional information.

Please let me know if I've missed anything and I'll add it to this list.

Board footer