The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-08 19:36:42

deepforest

linux is ONE BIG TROUBLE

Look at all my topics here. Only issues! linux NOT READY YET FOR DESKTOP USING!
https://i.ibb.co/H71M5Dj/Screenshot-202 … -Forum.png

Last edited by deepforest (2022-12-08 19:37:30)

#2 2022-12-08 20:12:55

sgage

Re: linux is ONE BIG TROUBLE

deepforest wrote:

Look at all my topics here. Only issues! linux NOT READY YET FOR DESKTOP USING!
https://i.ibb.co/H71M5Dj/Screenshot-202 … -Forum.png

So go get a Mac. Of course, Apple controls every aspect of the hardware and software. Even with that, check out an Apple help forum. Clearly, Mac is not ready for the desktop.

Or get a Windows machine. Now go to a Windows tech help forum and be amazed. Clearly not ready for the desktop!

Seriously, your last whining post was about glitches in Ceres, which is unstable, and is not meant for production use.

This is a support/tech help forum, and so what you see are people's issues. For what it's worth, I don't experience any of these. Of course I have experienced others, especially when I dabble in testing/ceres.

You can walk away from Linux any time you like. Every penny will be refunded :-)

#3 2022-12-08 20:30:21

golinux
Administrator

Any tool is only as useful as the user controlling it. I think you are pointing the finger in the wrong direction. Take responsibility!!!

#4 2022-12-08 20:48:08

deepforest

sgage wrote:

Or get a Windows machine. Now go to a Windows tech help forum and be amazed. Clearly not ready for the desktop!

i am using windows 25years, windows have much less issues compare ti linux, and many issues resolved without support

sgage wrote:

Seriously, your last whining post was about glitches in Ceres, which is unstable, and is not meant for production use.

Proof?! For my old pc unstable works faster than stable.

sgage wrote:

You can walk away from Linux any time you like. Every penny will be refunded :-)

Away? I am can not even come close because so many issues.

#5 2022-12-08 20:50:18

deepforest

golinux wrote:

Any tool is only as useful as the user controlling it. I think you are pointing the finger in the wrong direction. Take responsibility!!!

Controlling and responsibility over many troubles?

#6 2022-12-08 21:09:54

sgage

deepforest wrote:
sgage wrote:

i am using windows 25years, windows have much less issues compare ti linux, and many issues resolved without support

sgage wrote:

Proof?! For my old pc unstable works faster than stable.

sgage wrote:

Away? I am can not even come close because so many issues.

Whatever you say.

#7 2022-12-08 21:15:41

golinux
Administrator

As sgage noted, you have plenty of other choices . Feel free to stop whining and move on . . .

Board footer