The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-25 15:49:33

alupoj

Very funny discussion about Devuan haters

https://web.archive.org/web/20190125154 … 23comments

Last edited by alupoj (2019-01-25 15:55:29)

#2 2019-01-25 16:27:22

golinux
Administrator

Re: Very funny discussion about Devuan haters

That is unintelligible.  Interesting that you would post that from the forum from which you have been banned.

#3 2019-01-26 05:30:17

alupoj

You can see an explanation  of a reason of the ban here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20190126052 … 98106.html
https://web.archive.org/web/20190108055 … rt-25.html

Specifically:

My Zoneminder security video cameras records a randomly deleted even when I am at home with locked main door from the "security" server running Devuan Jessie. And I still cannot prevent this.

When I disconnect video server from LAN then mysql database is not cleaned out while I am at home, but JPG files for some events choosen by them are replaced by some garbage and become not viewable anymore.

When I leave home even for a couple of hours videos are always cleaned out for the period when I was out, though at least event for my mother shall be kept to indicate how she goes to kitchen. And I get some things moved to another place after coming back to home which is an indication of ganstalking activity.

Any messages about these incidents are cleaned out from Russian forums very soon, tens of such messages.

I am even not sure it is USA NSA/Russian FSA, may be it is who controls both of them and involved ganstalker's activity, I mean UFO operators rules them most likely. They intentionally indicate their presence and I cannot do anything to protect myself yet.

Is it unintelligible to ban on a forum for writing truth about how they do their bad things?

* Admin edit changed *code* to *quote* to wrap the lines.

Last edited by alupoj (2019-01-26 06:03:08)

#4 2019-01-26 05:58:56

alupoj

By the way, today I have received a new Q95xx CPU (LGA 775). Tested it at a computer service by running memtest to avoid killing my motherboard by shipping an intentionally bad CPU to me (who knows).

So I have changed the CPU today from Celeron D to Q95xx (going to me_clean and libreboot it later) and very strange things begin to happen:

After installing new Q95xx CPU into GA G41M motherboard undesirable reboots begin to happen especially when I try to select something by keyboard.

I tried to download me_cleaner and reboots begun to happen more often during I was reading the docs. I have disconnected Ethernet Internet, but reboots continue.
Sometimes they rebooted in a cycle without ability even to reach GRUB4DOS, then I powered off for a few minutes and turned on again.
I have reflashed BIOS using Gigabyte recovery but reboots continued but a few more seldom.
General everyday workstation Devuan kernel stopped to boot at very beginning somewhere about CLK,
tried several times and it did not boot.
But other LiveCD booted OK, I tried different versions of SystemRescueCD and Slax.
In all of them current day of week for the correct today number of day (in terms of month) in the calendar was shifted by two days, I checked on another notebook computer not related to this hardware and there day of week was correct.
After mounting ZFS from SystemRescueCD (with integrated ZFS modules) I tried to chroot and install another old 3x kernel into Devuan, but was not able to rebuild ZFS modules for it because /usr/src was missing any files for some unknown reason.
Also I discovered that /home/xxx_user is empty too. (After reboot contents of these two folder returned back, so I guess it was somehow hacked at VFS level to make me think they are blank).
Then I rebooted and tried to boot Devuan again and it booted without stopping at CLK.
I tried to poweroff for a few minutes to reset CPU microcode, but if it was a microcode issue may Intel CPU have a flashrom inside them for microcode? Devuan booted OK again without hanging on CLK step, so repeatedly already, all these steps WITHOUT Internet cable in the system.

Other possible reasons I can expect could influence too:
    Thermal gel could get on the CPU and worsen the contacts which could make the system unstable until contacts improved under cooler presser.
    During all earlier night memtest did not find any errors, but could possibly heat the board and old capacitors, which could make the board unstable for a few hours after the stress.
Actually I have looked in the BIOS at CPU temperature and it was 23 celsium degress most likely due to a very good and big Lucifer K2 cooler.
    It is an impression, that reboots were not random, but like a coincidence of my thoughts to negative emotions agains the ganstalkers (you know, they read human thoughts?), that is why I think there is a radio chip for remote controlling something like IntelME  on even very old motherboards GA G41M ES2L and/or may be in top CPUs like Q99xx.

Last edited by alupoj (2019-01-26 06:50:21)

#5 2019-01-26 06:28:17

alupoj

#6 2019-06-19 07:50:12

czeekaj

alupoj wrote:

I tried to download me_cleaner and reboots begun to happen more often during I was reading the docs. I have disconnected Ethernet Internet, but reboots continue.

You know if you don't remove ME correctly your system will reset in 30 minutes.

As for the radio, maybe you have a point. Depends on motherboard every implementation is different.
Although, if you are paranoid you can run wire shark 24/7 looking for this stuff.
My desktop shouldn't have wifi or bluetooth capabilities. Although, I remember having issues with Ccleaner back when they had a bad version.

Intel ME has a network stack. As do some Uefi Bios.

As for the reboots, you are running Libre boot?
Your motherboard may not be compatible there is the "BUP" partition. Although I might not be recalling it correctly. If your ME version is anything newer than the Core 2 duo series you probably can't libre boot that hardware.

Board footer