You are not logged in.
Pages: 1
On Refracta 13, when I do a "Select a region" with xfce4-screenshooter the entire screen goes black but I'm still able to capture the known region(shows the px during grab). One of the modifications from the last week or so till now has to be the cause.
I've found that xfconf-query -c xfwm4 -p /general/use_compositing -s false disables transparency on the terminal, but it does enable me to see the screen during the region capture. I'd like to keep transparency tho
.
Last known big changes were
xserver-xorg-core 21.1.16-1.3+deb13u1devuan1 → +deb13u4devuan1
xserver-common same jump
linux-image-amd64 6.12.86-1 → 6.12.107-1
Mesa 25.0.7-2 → 25.0.7-2+deb13u1 and installing PCSX2(first play-thru of FFX).
Last edited by _mAL_4_th3_fl00r (Today 04:36:34)
Offline
I can't reproduce this exactly, but it's close. When I choose to select a region in the screenshooter, the entire screen gets dark, but not black. I can still see everything. If I repeat that with compositor turned off, the screen does not go dark. That's on up-to-date excalibur with same software versions you posted.
I don't have any good suggestions for what to do with that information. Maybe increase the brightness of your screen?
FWIW I'm using nouveau driver with an old geforce 210.
Offline
Pages: 1