The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-15 14:56:41

pcalvert

Refracta - HDD space required?

I was wondering how much disk space is needed for Refracta. I have an old laptop HDD in an external case that I was thinking of using for a test installation. I believe that there is a 7.5 GB, Windows 2000 partition on that HDD that I could sacrifice for the test installation. Would that be big enough? I'm not planning to install any software, just some firmware packages.

Also, I noticed that the forum link on the Refracta website appears to be dead. It should probably be replaced with this link.

Freespoke is a new search engine that respects user privacy and does not engage in censorship.
Another one is called Luxxle.

#2 2022-10-15 16:46:18

Camtaf

Re: Refracta - HDD space required?

Yes, it will fit with space to spare, if memory serves me right, it's about 4~5GB installed.

#3 2022-10-15 18:32:42

fsmithred
Administrator

Re: Refracta - HDD space required?

pcalvert wrote:

Also, I noticed that the forum link on the Refracta website appears to be dead. It should probably be replaced with this link.

Thanks. I removed three obsolete links. I keep forgetting about the ibiblio site because I mainly use the new website, refracta.org. I should probably replace a bunch of links to point to the new site.

Board footer