The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#76 2019-06-16 23:16:29

jitterssnowpaw
Website

Re: Help with bootup info and stuff

No thanks people learn when they put their mind to it I know that go for a walk game no thanks take care I'll go get help somewhere else I ain't playing that shit again I will learn linux if I have to take aterol to stay awake kthxbai or designer drugs no thanks I'm good on the Griffin bullshit ty.

Last edited by jitterssnowpaw (2019-06-16 23:17:32)

#77 2019-06-16 23:19:50

golinux
Administrator

@jitterssnowpaw . . . I have moderated your meltdown posts to a hidden area to spare you the public embarrassment.  sgage has given you some ideas to de-stress.  You are welcome to continue when you have regained your composure.

Ah, just saw your last post.  Goodby then.  That is also an option.  Take care . . .

#78 2019-06-16 23:26:26

sgage

jitterssnowpaw wrote:

No thanks people learn when they put their mind to it I know that go for a walk game no thanks take care I'll go get help somewhere else I ain't playing that shit again I will learn linux if I have to take aterol to stay awake kthxbai or designer drugs no thanks I'm good on the Griffin bullshit ty.

No game - that was sincerely meant advice. It's what I do when I get twisted up, as you so clearly are, and it works for me. You are either a deep troll (always a possibility online), or seriously tightly wrapped and need help of a kind that you will not find on tech forums.

Good luck and good-bye.

Board footer