The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-17 03:28:34

golinux
Administrator

Building Devuan communities

A place for Dev1Galaxy users to communicate in their native language(s).  I'm hoping some Romulans or Klingons will show up!!

#2 2017-05-18 01:06:02

pekman

Re: Building Devuan communities

I am happy to know that the Devuan encourages local communities.

The questions are good explanations.

#3 2017-05-26 04:08:32

pekman

Spass wrote:

golinux, thank you for your kind words. I'll keep you guys informed in case something will move forward.

Edit: Website is on free testing server right now (warning, it has ads), so you can check work in progress here: http://devuan.ugu.pl

Very best?

is pure html+css or user (Static) CMS?

#4 2018-05-22 15:38:32

pekman

Fix this topic

#5 2018-05-22 19:50:57

figdev

we apologise for the inconvenience. this post was removed by its author, and is simply bound to show up somewhere nearby very soon.

Last edited by figdev (2018-05-22 21:49:59)

#6 2018-05-22 20:32:11

golinux
Administrator

The first post is no longer relevant so will be removed or rewritten.  [DONE]

This section is for communities to gather in their native languages.

Your post is out of place here.  Please address all Devuan trademark questions to Dyne and other trademark issues to their respective owners.   Any derivative discussion can go under the Derivatives forum.

This should clarify another one of your questions.

<KatolaZ> this is a fact
<KatolaZ> that figos does not even mention devuan
<KatolaZ> so it can't be considered a devuan derivative
<KatolaZ> fullstop
<KatolaZ> end of discussion

#7 2018-05-22 20:44:20

golinux
Administrator

pekman wrote:

Fix this topic

It has been fixed.  Please edit your posts accordingly.   figdev. . . you too please.

#8 2018-05-22 21:29:45

figdev

golinux wrote:
pekman wrote:

Fix this topic

It has been fixed.  Please edit your posts accordingly.   figdev. . . you too please.

yes, first i post, then i get a very unsatisfactory and (honestly) absurd reply, and then i move my post somewhere else, before it is even answered.

so it is-- always being discouraged from posting at all. you know this place is a war zone, right? you know it was when i left for a year, it was in the meantime, and it still is. why?

you may possibly find this posts original contents somewhere else, but only upon request.

Last edited by figdev (2018-05-22 21:53:39)

#9 2018-05-22 21:43:53

golinux
Administrator

Good grief.   I censored nothing only removed outdated, irrelevant information.  I politely suggested where to go to get the most accurate answers to your questions.  Why does everything have to be an explosive confrontation with you?

Have you never looked at the footer of the website?

Devuan is a registered trademark of the Dyne.org foundation.

#10 2018-05-22 21:59:41

figdev

Good grief.   I censored nothing.  I politely suggested where to go to get the most accurate answers to your questions.  Why does everything have to be an explosive confrontation with you?

because if you walk up to a lion and flick its ear and flick its ear and flick its ear, it might not matter the first or second time-- maybe the lion is tired, or just too surprised to do anything. i have lion tamers in my family.

are you the lion, or am i? and who is flicking the ear of whom? i know one thing-- im very open about the things that i think are wrong, and im happy to discuss them in a real debate. but im sure the question was rhetorical.

Have you never looked at the footer of the website?

i already knew that devuan was trademarked by dyne.org, is the thing. my question was not about what dyne.org said-- my question was about what you said, on this forum-- so why would i go and ask someone else about what you said here?

and why do you think im going to find the answer to that in the footer? it only tells me what i already said i know. why do you ask me these ridiculous questions-- when you know we both know the answer?

#11 2018-05-22 22:11:52

golinux
Administrator

figdev wrote:

you know this place is a war zone, right? you know it was when i left for a year, it was in the meantime, and it still is. why?

There is no war zone except in your hate-filled mind.

#12 2018-05-22 23:55:53

figdev

did i say war-zone? i meant happy zone.

most of the places i go, asking simple question does NOT predictably result in off-channel consultation (where are you quoting from, irc?) and a constant run-around, blanket denial and gaslighting, and finally direct insults that are practically too bizarre to comment on.

but this place is so happy, i experience all of those things. and its just me, of course. its all this very subjective thing that we can all agree is only happening as a result of my own choices, and that does (who can deny it) get you off the hook entirely. it is impossible for you to be dishonest or unfair or obtuse. that can only ever happen in someones mind!

obviously there is no systemd, either. thats good, we can relax. of course, if i decide that everything isnt fine, one could simply find the answers within-- which is also where we should go for questions that we would so foolishly ask here. there is no forum. there is no spoon. it does not say "spoon" on it, so it is not a spoon-- end of discussion!

"but what happens if you write 'spoon' on it?"

"idiot! there is nothing write SPOON on!" *golinux hits the devotee with a stick and then denies it-- there is no stick!*

consult the footer-- for there is much in its wisdom!

Last edited by figdev (2018-05-22 23:59:20)

#13 2018-05-23 00:43:27

golinux
Administrator

figdev wrote:

did i say war-zone?

Yes.

figdev wrote:

you know this place is a war zone, right? you know it was when i left for a year, it was in the meantime, and it still is.

(Thanks to a dev1galaxy user for finding that)

Board footer