You are not logged in.

#51 2020-09-21 18:57:09

mckaygerhard
Website

Re: Debian has fallen. What now?

this is the kind of response when users said the true 

larsH wrote:

Hi again

With the above reasons Devuan is not meant for you. So go and look somewhere else. Stop trolling, please.

Have a nice day
Lars H

#52 2020-09-21 19:25:26

Koratsuki84

Sad to read responses like that one. I hope common sense is not dead yet, and when @larsH gets home and drinks a beer[or a tea it doesn't matter], think about his way to write others.

We are not trolling, we just want to try to understand, and need a little help from de admins. Not trolling, we are not kids, come on...

Having a forum on the internet and doing support from a linux distro, comes with certain responsability and attachment to users, never forget that. Kind regards to all.

#53 2020-09-21 19:28:53

mckaygerhard
Website

the problem is that DVA (devuan veterant administrators bla bla bla ) are like "PICCORO mckaygerhard".. so experts.. so improvement.. so great..

but a little difference: PICCORO does not need help and are not mantaining a distro.. those DVA need help, manpowers and support for Devuan users..

so .. i guess devuan administrators.. need changes.. so Devuan need hard changes..

Last edited by mckaygerhard (2020-09-21 19:31:04)

#54 2020-09-21 20:29:58

aitor
Website

mckaygerhard wrote:

the problem is that DVA (devuan veterant administrators bla bla bla ) are so experts.. so improvement.. so great..

This is not the first time you use this tone referring to the administrators.

#55 2020-09-25 18:09:39

kapqa

why has debian fallen? what is the problem with debian?

#56 2020-09-25 18:26:36

brocashelm

I think Debian's problems are more than just "embracing" Systemd. The current operations aren't as "traditional-minded" as once in the past. Speaking highly of things such as Wayland, GNOME, and other modern atrocities to GNU/Linux would entail that what passes off for "Debian" is primarily by influence of Red Hat and Canonical.

"In a Time of Universal Deceit — Telling the Truth Is a Revolutionary Act" | George Orwell
Cthulhu 2020 | No Lives Matter

#57 2020-09-26 07:46:20

zapper

mckaygerhard wrote:

the problem is that DVA (devuan veterant administrators bla bla bla ) are like "PICCORO mckaygerhard".. so experts.. so improvement.. so great..

but a little difference: PICCORO does not need help and are not mantaining a distro.. those DVA need help, manpowers and support for Devuan users..

so .. i guess devuan administrators.. need changes.. so Devuan need hard changes..

Judging by this thread alone, you really seem angry, try to calm down. If you don't like devuan, why not use debian?

Trolling doesn't really benefit anyone. I have done my share of trolling, but these people have done nothing to deserve it, so please don't...

Reserve trolling against other trolls if you have to,

Just my two cents...

Try not to take this personally, but this is going nowhere.

Board footer