The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-06 02:48:13

thecolorjay

Hey, I'm Jay!

Hey, I'd just like to introduce myself. I'm Jay and I'm here because I am not a fan of SystemD, neither am I a fan of what's happened recently with the Weboob package and the Anti-Harassment Team from Debian. I'd like to stay clear from any project which seems to be operated by a whole slue of Social Justice Warriors. I don't mean to be political but that's the honest truth for why I'm here and why I'm no longer using Debian.

Aside from all of that however, I'm from Canada, I'm extremely passionate about computer security and I love to share information about all of it. I am a huge fan of anything Dark Web security, I think onion services are one of the best inventions ever to come out the computer security community. I'm a rather paranoid guy, especially since Citizenfour dropped his bomb on us all. I think it's incredible what he did for the world and I thank him for it everyday.

I'm interested in anything Dark Web, Operational security, Security-focused operating systems, Computer security, Cryptography. Cryptocurrency, BitTorrent and the Semantic Web. I find all of it especially interesting, I am indeed a Crypto-anarchist and I'm a definite supporter of Cody Wilson and his Ghost Gunner project. I believe that we can achieve a Cypherpunk Utopia eventually, in fact it's already alive and well for those of us who understand and use the technology already.

Anyway, I didn't want to say too much but I'm happy to be here and I hope you'll all have me. If you're interested in what I have to say and offer, I'm working on a website that should be up shortly which will have a lot to offer and I think people are going to really love it and also be quite surprised. I don't want to say too much about it until it's up and running so I'll leave it at that. smile Let's just say, it's using WebTorrent and IPFS technology wink

Last edited by thecolorjay (2019-02-06 13:54:17)

#2 2019-02-06 09:17:58

MiyoLinux

Re: Hey, I'm Jay!

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing what you have on the site. smile

I have been Devuanated, and my practice in the art of Devuanism shall continue until my Devuanization is complete. Until then, I will strive to continue in my understanding of Devuanchology, Devuanprocity, and Devuanivity.

Veni, vidi, vici vdevuaned. I came, I saw, I Devuaned. wink

#3 2019-02-06 13:55:19

thecolorjay

Re: Hey, I'm Jay!

Thank you, I just updated the post and gave a bit of a hint as to what's coming big_smile

MiyoLinux wrote:

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing what you have on the site. smile

Last edited by thecolorjay (2019-02-06 13:55:41)

Board footer