The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-19 02:07:59

MiyoLinux

[MiyoLinux] Announcement: I need help!

Hi everyone!

I wasn't sure where to put this, so if an administrator wishes to move it, please do. smile

I'm undergoing a major change in my personal life; I'll be starting a new job this Thursday (06-21-2018).

As such, I will be a bit overwhelmed with everything involved with it. It may take me a while to get back into the groove of things. Therefore, I'm humbly asking for the help of others here...

WIth this change, I may not be available to answer questions about MiyoLinux for awhile. So...I'm humbly asking that if anyone does happen to ask questions about (or have a problem with) MiyoLinux...and if another forum member can answer the question, please...PLEASE feel free to do so. I will check in as I'm able, and I will again announce when I'm back on track. Until then, I would deeply appreciate any help that I can possibly get.

With all that I can honestly muster...I say, "Thank you!" smile

I have been Devuanated, and my practice in the art of Devuanism shall continue until my Devuanization is complete. Until then, I will strive to continue in my understanding of Devuanchology, Devuanprocity, and Devuanivity.

Veni, vidi, vici vdevuaned. I came, I saw, I Devuaned. wink

Board footer