You are not logged in.
Pages: 1
The answer is:
- devuan_excalibur_6.1.1_amd64_desktop.iso .----- 4 G - installer-iso/ - option 1 install (simple install)
In fact it's the easier way to install, much easier then Refracta
In the Devuan Release Archive there are 2 options:
- devuan_excalibur_6.1.1_amd64_desktop-live.iso - 2 G - desktop-live/
- devuan_excalibur_6.1.1_amd64_desktop.iso .----- 4 G - installer-iso/
I supose that these are the best links.
Which one is the correct ?
Good morning All.
Please, can you provide the link to download Devuan Excalibur without Refracta ?
I want to install Devuan the old way, as it works perfectly for me.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards,
Jean-Pierre.
Hello All.
Is there any plan to build and installer that does the automatic partition process ?
Most of distros do it and lots of problems could be avoided with that.
Thank you in advance for your comments.
Best regards.
Hello Zapper.
I tried to install onlyoffice, thru a download from there site, based in there Debian version.
I tried to extract the program to install it. Yet could not progress. What is missing or wrong?
Thank you and regards,
Hello All.
Is it possible to install the following programs
and if so, how can it be done:
- Brave browser,
- OnlyOffice
- FreeOffice
Thank you in advance for the advice you may provide.
Best regards,
jpthiran
Pages: 1