You are not logged in.
Pages: 1
I have Xfce and JWM
Xfce cursor choice and size works fine
JMW gives me the choice and size set in .Xresources over terminal apps, but over desktop and gui apps drops to the small/default size. I've run out of internet howtos (all non-Devuan stuff).
I'm thinking this is a JWM thing, so anybody got any hints & tips on this one?
All sigs are tedious after one read, including this one.
Offline
Tripped over this...
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Cursor_themes
Cursor size does not change on startup
If you are trying to change cursor size via ~/.Xresources in your ~/.xinitrc and it does not work, make sure that xrandr runs before loading ~/.Xresources. Make sure your ~/.xinitrc looks similar to the following:
~/.xinitrc
xrandr
...
xrdb -merge ~/.Xresources
exec wm
Didn't put the '...' in at first coz it looked like a typo.
It isn't. Put it in and it worked.
All sigs are tedious after one read, including this one.
Offline
Pages: 1