The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-05-09 04:58:00

MiyoLinux

Re: deb.devuan.org doesn't get updates for Jessie, auto.mirror.devuan does

golinux wrote:
MiyoLinux wrote:

I may be wrong, but I don't remember being advised to change jessie repositories over to deb.devuan.org. I thought they were supposed to stay as auto.mirror.devuan.org. Seems like deb.devuan.org was introduced with ASCII.

I just looked at the Devuan website, and it's still showing jessie as using auto.mirror.devuan.org.

auto.mirror.devuan.org is still the default repository because there has never been a point release for jessie and that is the repository used on the isos.

This note is also on the website (in several places):

IMPORTANT NOTE: auto.mirror is now deprecated and will be decommissioned. Please make sure you have the latest devuan-keyring package with apt-get install devuan-keyring and then point your /etc/apt/sources.list to deb.devuan.org.

Oh.

big_smile tongue

I have been Devuanated, and my practice in the art of Devuanism shall continue until my Devuanization is complete. Until then, I will strive to continue in my understanding of Devuanchology, Devuanprocity, and Devuanivity.

Veni, vidi, vici vdevuaned. I came, I saw, I Devuaned. wink

#27 2019-05-13 05:01:41

Dutch_Master

Re: deb.devuan.org doesn't get updates for Jessie, auto.mirror.devuan does

A related issue I ran into, although for Ascii: over the weekend, maybe longer, my usual nl.deb.devuan.org repo failed due to missing release files. Changing to deb.devuan.org failed too, as it points to the same local mirror. Changing to pkgmaster.devuan.org fixed the problem. Does that warrant a bug report?

Board footer