The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-25 16:48:39

valduboisvert

Devuan brings back the real LINUX

Just installed it and wow, everything is here. All the options I want, and no unsolvable problems so far. The memory footprint is small and no weird so called init system that is using my CPU in the background all the time. Just wanted to say thank you for a great job done.

val

#2 2017-04-26 08:55:24

groucho

Re: Devuan brings back the real LINUX

Easy peasy. A mighty fine job, well done! How many pints for the elves ?

Last edited by groucho (2017-04-26 08:56:00)

#3 2017-05-09 10:18:44

KatolaZ

Hi,

the best way to "thank" Devuan is to help making it survive, grow, and prosper. Please consider whether you can contribute with any of the things indicated in the "wishlist" here:

https://devuan.org/os/debian-fork/stabl … nce-050517

under the section "Anyone can help Devuan". Hang out on the IRC channel #devuan (freenode) to find fellow Devuaners, or roll your sleeves up and shout on #devuan-dev to get in touch with devs and offer your help.

Devuan is not much about "making a point", rather about "drawing a new path". And everyone is responsible for making this new path become real ;-)

HND

KatolaZ

#4 2017-06-12 15:15:56

valduboisvert

KatolaZ wrote:

Hi,

the best way to "thank" Devuan is to help making it survive, grow, and prosper. Please consider whether you can contribute with any of the things indicated in the "wishlist" here:

https://devuan.org/os/debian-fork/stabl … nce-050517

under the section "Anyone can help Devuan". Hang out on the IRC channel #devuan (freenode) to find fellow Devuaners, or roll your sleeves up and shout on #devuan-dev to get in touch with devs and offer your help.

Devuan is not much about "making a point", rather about "drawing a new path". And everyone is responsible for making this new path become real ;-)

HND

KatolaZ

I plan to look at this as well. Although I sort of lack much spare time I will give it a shot. Short term, since my group is planning to adopt devuan later this year donations are considered. Like always we just need to sort out some bureaucracy. Nice work.

Val

Board footer