The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-11 15:32:24

Eaglet
Website

[SOLVED] Problem with build and compile kpcre

Hi friends!
I really need your help! I am using the iptables kpcre module (https://github.com/xnsystems/kpcre.git), but there was a problem: it refuses to compile and build on the latest version of Devuan Chimaera (Debian 11). Can someone help me fix the source code of this project so that it works in the latest version of Devuan. I really need the kpcre module to block abnormal network traffic using iptables, I think some of you will need it too.
I really hope that you can help me, because I am not a programmer, but a system administrator. For my part, I undertake to post your patch on github so that other people can use it, or you will post it yourself.

#2 2021-06-13 15:49:02

Head_on_a_Stick
Website

Re: [SOLVED] Problem with build and compile kpcre

Can we see the actual build errors? The full list of commands used would also be useful.

Brianna Ghey — Rest In Power

#3 2021-06-13 18:23:25

Eaglet
Website

Head_on_a_Stick wrote:

Can we see the actual build errors? The full list of commands used would also be useful.

Unfortunately, I can't provide a list of build errors because I removed Devuan Chimaera (Debian 11). You can play them yourself in a virtual machine. Although I have already contacted the developer of this iptables module from South Korea and added this issue to the issue list on the github page of this project. It is possible for the developer from South Korea to fix this problem. I really need Kpcre to block the traffic generated by viruses, to block telnet traffic, and to block errors in encrypted traffic.

#4 2021-07-15 07:58:15

Eaglet
Website

Hi, comrades!

The kpcre module for iptables compiles again with the latest Linux kernels. My thanks to the developer of this module from South Korea. Details can be read here: https://github.com/smcho-kr/kpcre/issues/33

Board footer