The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-06-06 14:16:12

berni51
Website

Re: Beowulf install

I installed Beowulf according to the instructions in the "Upgrade from ASCII" article.
Everything went fine and the system is running.
Till now I only have to points:

1. The shutdown works not completely. The system is shut down, but the machine (an Intel NUC) is still alive and the light are on. ASCII however did always a perfect job and shuts the machine totally down.
2. When looking for updates with sysnaptics it checks the packages and then give me a note with:
"Fehlschlag beim Holen von http://deb/devuan.org/merged/dists/beowulf/InRelease »deb« konnte nicht aufgelöst werden.Einige Indexdateien konnten nicht heruntergeladen werden. Sie wurden ignoriert oder alte an ihrer Stelle benutzt."
The sources.list does not contain above entry and I have no idea, where sysnaptics found this.

Any hints for me?
Regards
Berni

Last edited by berni51 (2020-06-06 14:16:53)

The good ol' days will not return, and the rocks might smelt and the sea may burn.

#27 2020-06-06 15:30:58

ralph.ronnquist
Administrator

You need to check both /etc/apt/sources.list and all list files in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/. Somewhere there is an entry with "deb/devuan.org" rather than "deb.devuan.org".

#28 2020-06-06 15:38:44

berni51
Website

So it was, Ralph, thx a lot.

The good ol' days will not return, and the rocks might smelt and the sea may burn.

Board footer