The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-02 16:35:55

andyp67

Designated Surveillance

In Britain (not in Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc.,) I can go on to the internet and read Pars Today, and Fars News (Iran,) and I am not designated as consuming content from a designated terrorist organisation.
Fars News is managed by the IRGC, which the State Department (US,) regard as probably the most designated organisation.

“proscribing a state entity under the Terrorism Act 2000 would depart from consistent and decades-long UK policy, and calls into question the definition of terrorism which, to date, has proven practical and effective.”
“If state forces are capable of being ‘concerned in terrorism’, the question of how the definition of terrorism applies to other state forces will have to be addressed, at risk of upsetting the settled meaning of terrorism in domestic law,”

However, albeit it does proceed automatically to the site, when I visit Pars Today, checking if the site connection is secure, occurs, from Cloudflare cocksuckers.

#2 2023-12-21 02:12:18

czeekaj

Re: Designated Surveillance

cloudflare. Traceroute those bastards wink

But you should be able to ready that stuff to get all sides to make up your own opinion without biases. It's just what we all should of been taught in school when doing your own research.

#3 2024-01-02 13:56:53

andyp67

thank you czeekaj, I will learn traceroute.
very good spot/broadcast news, Al Arabiya (Saudi.)
english dot alarabiya dot net

more hardcore english dot almayadeen dot net (Lebanon.)

as they most commonly greeting/salutation in Arabia,
Peace be with us.

#4 2024-01-02 14:07:36

andyp67

This is 21st century Shitain, no sovereign control, real, or effective.
Just a hegemony jerk off competition stuck between the US and China.
Some fucking American multinational fat cat bastard even owns our two shortwave transmitters, one in England, the other in Falklands.
Empire karma.

#5 2024-03-06 20:49:50

czeekaj

So if IRGC is terrorist organization under us legislation what does that make bypol.
shortwave transmitters are noisy. Really they will only use those if they are trying to terrorize wink.
Basically firing at you with tracer rounds.

Last edited by czeekaj (2024-03-06 20:52:04)

Board footer