The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-20 16:19:18

ldkuj

When Beowulf will become a stable?

It's almost a year between releases of Debian 9 and ASCII. Is it a same case will be with Beowulf and is it become a stable in summer of 2020?
How progress is far in this direction? Recently i heard some news about few developers/caretakers leave the project. How this affect the Devuan? Is project alive, barely breathing or need some help? No particular information about that.

#2 2019-10-20 18:31:59

boycottsystemd

Re: When Beowulf will become a stable?

ldkuj wrote:

It's almost a year between releases of Debian 9 and ASCII. Is it a same case will be with Beowulf and is it become a stable in summer of 2020?
How progress is far in this direction? Recently i heard some news about few developers/caretakers leave the project. How this affect the Devuan? Is project alive, barely breathing or need some help? No particular information about that.

Given the fact what you ask about in your first post, it would be very nice from you if you write something about you.

#3 2019-10-21 03:37:32

fsmithred
Administrator

Jessie was two years late. Ascii was one year late. If the trend continues, beowulf will be six months late.

We've gained more devs than we've lost in the past year, and we've had collaboration between debian and devuan devs. We are very much alive.

#4 2019-10-22 01:00:49

aut0exec

fsmithred wrote:

We are very much alive.

Been running across lots of people who know about Devuan as much as they know Ubuntu! I've been shocked a few times to hear folks speaking of Devuan. Not that it's a bad thing at all just caught me off guard.

#5 2019-10-22 08:59:19

yeti

ldkuj wrote:

How progress is far in this direction?

yoga-smiley-emoticon.gif . o O ( Beowulf will commmMMMmmmMMMmmmMMMmmme... )
β€”β–· https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?pid=18269#p18269

<πš‹πš˜πšπš’ πš˜πš—πš•πš˜πšŠπš='πšπš˜πšŒπšžπš–πšŽπš—πš.πš‹πš˜πšπš’.πš’πš—πš—πšŽπš›π™·πšƒπ™Όπ™»="π™³πš’πšœπšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ π™Ήπš‚!";'>
π”“π”©π”’π”žπ”°π”’ π”©π”’π”žπ”³π”’ 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔯 π”£π”žπ”²π”©π”±π”° 𝔦𝔫 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔰𝔒𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 π”Ÿπ”’π”©π”¬π”΄ π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔑𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔀𝔒𝔱 𝔱𝔬 π”²π”«π”°π”²π”Ÿπ”°π” π”―π”¦π”Ÿπ”’!

Board footer