The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#351 2019-04-07 23:50:56

MiyoLinux

Re: [MiyoLinux] New Releases Uploaded

For anyone who might like living on the edge, there is now available...

MiyoLinux-Rolling

Based on ceres. yikes

Video overview here...

https://youtu.be/EnJqLq3RJyI

Available for download here...

https://sourceforge.net/projects/miyoli … e/Rolling/

Have fun...maybe?

I have been Devuanated, and my practice in the art of Devuanism shall continue until my Devuanization is complete. Until then, I will strive to continue in my understanding of Devuanchology, Devuanprocity, and Devuanivity.

Veni, vidi, vici vdevuaned. I came, I saw, I Devuaned. wink

#352 2019-04-08 01:19:58

ChuangTzu

Great job Miyo, just finished watching your intro to the Arch Annihilator, Gentoo jinxer  smile

Always enjoy the tunes, I thought you were going to put on a green hat at the end LOL.  Keep up the great work!

Ooh, future video request, Devuan/Miyo and music recording/production.  smile

#353 2019-04-08 04:15:37

MiyoLinux

ChuangTzu wrote:

Great job Miyo, just finished watching your intro to the Arch Annihilator, Gentoo jinxer  smile

Always enjoy the tunes, I thought you were going to put on a green hat at the end LOL.  Keep up the great work!

Ooh, future video request, Devuan/Miyo and music recording/production.  smile

Aw man...wish I'd thought of the green hat! You better know I'd have worn it! LOL!

As for my obvious above-average expertise in the production of high-quality music recordings in my videos, it's pretty in-depth stuff...

1. A kid's plastic toy guitar.
2. A homemade guitar pick made from the lid of a Chlorox Disinfecting Wipes container.
3. A cheap Logitech Webcam/Microphone combo (used for recording sound) connected via USB port.
4. Make a video and hope everything is working.
5. Edit it with Openshot.

...and there you have it! tongue

Thanks ChuangTzu! smile

I have been Devuanated, and my practice in the art of Devuanism shall continue until my Devuanization is complete. Until then, I will strive to continue in my understanding of Devuanchology, Devuanprocity, and Devuanivity.

Veni, vidi, vici vdevuaned. I came, I saw, I Devuaned. wink

Board footer