The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-19 03:34:53

dice
Website

community radio stations

This was split from another thread where i went off topic. Share a station you enjoy here we can all listen to from online.

GlennW wrote:

since noscript became scarce and problematic, im using "Palemoon" and "eMatrix" for my main browser.

I use other browsers for smaller jobs, like ff for internet radio (4zzz). Just adding my support...

fellow aussie? i listen to 4zzz on sundays for the doc and the metal maiden. Im assuming you are listening to the same 4zzz i am?

http://ondemand.4zzzfm.org.au/the-doc-a … tal-maiden

Last edited by dice (2020-12-20 13:12:56)

“That which is below is like that which is above, and that which is above is like that which is below, to perform the miracles of one only thing.”

-Hermes Trismegistos

#2 2020-12-19 11:37:46

GlennW

Re: community radio stations

dice wrote:
GlennW wrote:

since noscript became scarce and problematic, im using "Palemoon" and "eMatrix" for my main browser.

I use other browsers for smaller jobs, like ff for internet radio (4zzz). Just adding my support...

fellow aussie? i listen to 4zzz on sundays for the doc and the metal maiden. Im assuming you are listening to the same 4zzz i am?

Absolutely! But there's been a shake up lately, no more jazz show sundy morn... but plenty of new shows coming through.

I love the format, and the energy. Peace Brother!

#3 2020-12-19 13:28:24

dice
Website

GlennW wrote:
dice wrote:
GlennW wrote:

Absolutely! But there's been a shake up lately, no more jazz show sundy morn... but plenty of new shows coming through.

I love the format, and the energy. Peace Brother!

Cool. Yeah i listen to the channel off and on, they have a real diverse spectrum of music. Good community radio run by volunteers.

Sorry for OT - OP.

Last edited by dice (2020-12-19 13:38:03)

“That which is below is like that which is above, and that which is above is like that which is below, to perform the miracles of one only thing.”

-Hermes Trismegistos

#4 2020-12-20 13:11:05

dice
Website

I dont think this needed to be split off. It was just a few passing comments. Ive renamed it to community radio, so it can include other countries.

-Hermes Trismegistos

#6 2020-12-20 22:57:31

GlennW

I apologise for hijacking that post (must have felt lonely).

Board footer