The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-11 21:51:23

MiyoLinux

[MiyoLinux] New volume icons/Window Themes available

I've compiled a few volume icon sets (for the tint2 panel) and made some new Openbox Window Themes (to match the Numix Frost widgets). I'll be including them in future releases, but I thought I'd go ahead and make them available if anyone is interested. Short installation instructions are included if needed.

The volume icons are in both white and dark variants to cover both light and dark tint2 panels. The icon themes are...

1. Faba-Mono
2. Numix
3. Faenza
4. Papirus

Why have them? Because you might want a particular volume icon instead of using the "Default" icon that matches the overall icon theme. Might wanna go all whack-a-doodle and use a Faenza volume icon while running Papirus icons on the system! tongue

They are available for download at...

https://sourceforge.net/projects/miyolinux/files/Icons/

The Numix Frost Window Theme (for Openbox) can be downloaded at...

https://sourceforge.net/projects/miyoli … es/Themes/

I have been Devuanated, and my practice in the art of Devuanism shall continue until my Devuanization is complete. Until then, I will strive to continue in my understanding of Devuanchology, Devuanprocity, and Devuanivity.

Veni, vidi, vici vdevuaned. I came, I saw, I Devuaned. wink

#2 2018-08-13 00:55:47

zephyr
Website

Re: [MiyoLinux] New volume icons/Window Themes available

Thanks Miyo, found the sound icons something of interest!

Very cool! cool

cheers

zephyr

CROWZ
easier to light a candle, yet curse the dark instead / experience life, or simply ...merely exist / ride the serpent / molon labe

#3 2018-08-13 01:02:06

zephyr
Website

For those who are interested have upload to SF new images of CROWZ 2.0.1 ASCII. Same flavor as before Fluxbox, JWM and Openbox!

https://sourceforge.net/projects/crowz/?source

Some changes made, smaller image than before and a browser selection added to the crowz-welcome and a few apps replaced!

cheers

zephyr

Last edited by zephyr (2018-08-13 05:26:47)

CROWZ
easier to light a candle, yet curse the dark instead / experience life, or simply ...merely exist / ride the serpent / molon labe

#4 2018-08-13 04:42:18

MiyoLinux

zephyr wrote:

Thanks Miyo, found the sound icons something of interest!

Very cool! cool

cheers

zephyr

For those who are interested have upload to SF new images of CROWZ 2.0.1 ASCII. Same flavor as before Fluxbox, JWM and Openbox!

https://sourceforge.net/projects/crowz/ … =directory

Some changes made, smaller image than before and a browser selection added to the crowz-welcome and a few apps replaced!

cheers

zephyr

Glad to share! smile

Not sure how they might be used with PNMixer...will check it out since I'm downloading your newest OB image now though, and I'm looking forward to using it!!! big_smile

I have been Devuanated, and my practice in the art of Devuanism shall continue until my Devuanization is complete. Until then, I will strive to continue in my understanding of Devuanchology, Devuanprocity, and Devuanivity.

#5 2018-08-13 05:23:28

zephyr
Website

PNMixer has a file in /user/share/pnmixer/pixmaps just swap out the icons but rebrand the new ones as the pnmixer icons, can do that with volumeicon too!

Works nicely!  tongue

cheers

zephyr

CROWZ

#6 2018-08-13 07:30:09

MiyoLinux

Latest CROWZ!!!

Installed on hardware!!!

Sorry zephyr...I'm lazy. Please forgive me for annihilating all of your hard work with the menu, but I installed openbox-menu for a dynamic menu of applications. At least I didn't install obmenu-generator this time! tongue

Your baby flies!!!! Super light and fast!!! Absolutely great and awesome job!!!!

screenshot-from-2018-08-13-03-19-44_orig.png

#7 2018-08-13 09:11:51

zephyr
Website

Hey, that's the fun of it tweaking and making it to suit the user. Great looking screenie too! smile

Thank you giving CROWZ a test spin, comments much appreciated!

cheers

zephyr

CROWZ

Board footer