The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-01 10:36:48

Panopticon

Cool Random Internet Stuff

A place to post links of randomness within forum guideline rules of course.

I was just browsing local solar power products when i came upon this!

https://www.jaycar.com.au/flux-capacitor/p/OUTATIME

Website is called Jaycar Electronics which is a popular electronics store in my neck of the woods.

Designed to work hand in hand with a small nuclear reactor or other suitable power source, the flux capacitor is capable of opening up a hole in the fabric of space time allowing transportation to a user defined point in the past or future.

How it works? When the capacitor is charged with 1.21GW of energy the internal transient thermostratum begins an internal rapid particle acceleration process. The exterior of the capacitor will experience extreme ionasation followed by nano bursts of reverse quantum entanglement. During this process, it is necessary to keep the device itself accelerating through a 3 dimensional space, for example driving a car. At a user configurable velocity a time-warp bubble will open for a matter of pico seconds allowing the device, and whatever is attached, to pass through to the predefined time/date.

Specifications:
• Time displacement coeffient: ∫ dx/1 + ax = 1/a ln(1 + ax) + C
• Maximum euler logarithm:ln(cos x + i sin x) = ix
• Heat dissipation rate: ∆Q/∆t = -K×A×∆T/x
• Wavelength refraction inversion: c / λ
• Total time differentiation error rate: 10 - {g}
• Power usage: 1.21GW
• Can be retrofitted to automotive vehicles or aircraft
• Dimensions: 450(H) x 300(W) x 200(D)mm

Assembly required

Last edited by Panopticon (2018-05-01 10:38:37)

#2 2018-05-02 09:05:05

doweio
Website

Re: Cool Random Internet Stuff

That is absolutely epic!  There's even a datasheet to download.  I would ask when it's available but its clearly an in-demand item (presumably alongside Sports Almanacs, circa 1950-2000) and has quite a steep price.  Besides, where does one get a small nuclear reactor from  - or, for that matter, plutonium?!!

#3 2018-05-02 09:51:57

devuser

doweio wrote:

Besides, where does one get a small nuclear reactor from  - or, for that matter, plutonium?!!

Ebay?

#4 2018-05-02 11:12:39

Andre4freedom

Just seeing it: what a nice post, most amusing.. but: You could have posted it a month ago. Maybe it's a bit different in Down-Under?

#5 2018-05-02 12:01:17

Panopticon

Andre4freedom wrote:

Just seeing it: what a nice post, most amusing.. but: You could have posted it a month ago. Maybe it's a bit different in Down-Under?

If i had of found it on april 1st i would have, maybe next year.

Board footer