The officially official Devuan Forum!

You are not logged in.

#301 2018-06-06 14:34:35

MiyoLinux

Re: [MiyoLinux] New Releases Uploaded

Wow! Thank you zephyr! That means a lot coming from you. smile

In regard to OSDN, I tried to upload there several times using their web UI, but it would always fail at various points each time. Others may have better luck with it than me. tongue I finally tried the ftp upload (using Filezilla), and it went smooth as silk on the first try. smile

Thanks again!

I have been Devuanated, and my practice in the art of Devuanism shall continue until my Devuanization is complete. Until then, I will strive to continue in my understanding of Devuanchology, Devuanprocity, and Devuanivity.

Veni, vidi, vici vdevuaned. I came, I saw, I Devuaned. wink

#302 2018-06-06 19:23:47

zephyr
Website

^ Filezilla is the only way to go, maintains the connection if something happens with the upload stream. Had the same problems before with other ISP's or SF would time me out and drop!.

cheers

zephyr

#303 2018-06-12 23:51:52

MiyoLinux

Just uploaded the miyo-awesome.png (wallpaper) and the slim theme used in Miyo-Awesome to Sourceforge...in case any MiyoLinux (Openbox) users would like to have them. The miyo-awesome-slim theme is a bit more subdued than what is included in MiyoLinux (Openbox)...which includes the screenlock and logout screens. Make sure to read the instructions that are included in case you want to revert back to the original. wink

EDITED TO ADD: the miyo-awesome.png (wallpaper) is in the Wallpaper folder. The miyo-awesome-slim-theme is in the Themes folder on Sourceforge. Information is sometimes helpful...as are links! tongue

https://sourceforge.net/projects/miyolinux/files/

Still debating on whether to move completely over to OSDN instead of SourceForge. tongue

Last edited by MiyoLinux (2018-06-13 00:22:27)

I have been Devuanated, and my practice in the art of Devuanism shall continue until my Devuanization is complete. Until then, I will strive to continue in my understanding of Devuanchology, Devuanprocity, and Devuanivity.

Veni, vidi, vici vdevuaned. I came, I saw, I Devuaned. wink

Board footer